|What Affects Your Web Design Quotes?|
|There are several things that affect how much your website will cost, and you should think about those things before you get a website made. The factors that affect web design quotes include:
• The type of website you want (e.g. a blog or a relatively static design)
• How you want the website to be updated
• Whether you already have a website that you want to take content or design elements from
• Whether you already have artwork ready to use
• Your content needs
• Your SEO needs
• The amount of after-sales support or training you want for yourself and the people updating your site
• Whether you have an existing hosting package and domain name
At WYSI, we specialise in making websites based on Adobe's industry-leading Siteglide framework. This framework is highly extensible, search-engine friendly and perfect for creating desktop and mobile-friendly websites for almost any business. It also includes a flexible content management system for adding new posts to your site. In addition to designing customer-facing websites, we also offer intranet designs which are used by many large companies.
If you are looking for a web design quote from a local Berkshire company, why not give us a call? We will be happy to give you a free web design consultation along with a detailed quote that explains how we will use our time and expertise to create the website you want for your business. Instead of simply telling you a price, we will explain exactly what you are getting for your money.
Web design is not a one-size-fits-all thing. Every business has different needs, and a good web designer understands that and will work to meet those needs. Take some time to talk to local web designers and get the website that your company needs from day one. As your business grows and evolves, your website can be updated, tweaked and expanded upon to suit the changing needs of your company.